background

Friday 9 March 2012

Real life engagement photos- Hannah & Brett

Hannah is one of my very close friends we have known each other since we were babies and even studied together in America, she had some gorgeous engagement photos taken in England at Camber Sands in Rye.  She is also sharing their "love story" just because I think it is sooo cute!






In 2006 I decided to come out to Brigham Young University to study in America, and the first weekend that I was out here I met my husband. We were at a party in a cabin up in mountains and I was looking for something to drink in the kitchen, as I walked in Brett and his friends were drinking the last can of drink. To give you a little context it took about three hours to get to this cabin, there was no running water and that was the LAST drink there. I was not too happy about this, but it definitely sparked up a conversation. They soon realised that I was from England, and Brett had just got back from his mission in England, so we started trying to see if we knew the same people…turns out Brett served his mission in my grandparents ward, and knew my aunts and uncles. I liked him that first night we met, and after the cabin it was a few months before we saw each other again. During those months I had been emailing my auntie trying to find out as much as I could about Brett, and he was emailing my auntie doing the exact same thing. We hung out for a while, and eventually went out on our first date in December 2006….the rest is history. We dated for a long long time, and were eventually engaged in May 2010, Brett flew out to England and proposed to me at Leeds Castle in Kent.



We then started the long process of applying for visas to make our love legal J I finally was able to marry my best friend in the Salt Lake City Temple on 2nd December 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment