background

Friday 6 April 2012

April Showers bring Rainbow Parties!


 Ok so I have been a pretty poor excuse of a blogger throughout March (yeah most of my posts have been filled with excuses!) BUT I am hoping for April to be a healthier month which will not cause me to want to collapse into bed at the end of each day with little or no regard to sharing wedding tips and details with you all!
My baby girl turned 2 yesterday (yes I know not so much a baby- it was a rough day for me!) and is having a Rainbow party tomorrow so I have been filling my time planning Rainbow themed goodness for that ( have I mentioned I LOVE Pinterest?) I mean what is a more appropriate theme right now with the crazy weather going from sun to rain in mere seconds? (I am secretly hoping for a real rainbow at the exact time of her party!- If only I could plan it THAT well!)   So anyway I thought I would share some colourful ideas to suit a Rainbow wedding!
The Meta Picture
Green Wedding Shoes


Persimmon Floral

Brides


Brides



Brides

Brides

Brides
Brides











No comments:

Post a Comment